Emergency Medicine - Chief, Robert Packer Hospital
- Provide overall leadership of the adminstrative, professional, and clinical operations of the Department
- Initiate and lead appropriate reviews to evaluate quality of care
- Develop, maintain, and review the Department Policy Manual and Treatment Protocols
- Participate actively in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) planning and implementation
- Participate in hospital-wide, local and regional disaster planning
- Coordinate physician coverage schedules
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency beginning 2019
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- The RPH Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the United States invited to participate in a National Institutes of Health study for most improved Emergency Department throughput
- Compensation $450,600 plus $200,000 loan repayment for qualified candidates and bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are an Emergency Medicine physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy