- Base of $210K
- Annual incentive compensation of up t
- 20% of base - productivity and quality-oriented - paid quarterly
- Tight-knit, team-oriented colleagues with a stable group history
- Reimbursement for CT license, DEA registrations, Medical Staff dues and Life Support provider courses
- Reimbursement of up t
- $750 for annual professional dues
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 1 week paid CME time and $3,500 for related expenses
- procedures are required
- There is rounding through the 12-bed ICU/CCU
- Can be 7 on / 7 off (consists of days or swing shift and an occasional night - the day shift is 5 days at 7:30a-7:30p and 2 days at 7:30a-5:30p / swing shifts run 10a-10p)
- A four-day run with tw
- 12 and tw
- 8 hour shifts with weekends in the mix
- 28 day cycle - Monday through Friday, Monday through Thursday, Tuesday through Monday then 6 days off
- Internal moonlighting paid at $120.00 per hour
- Leadership opportunities, committee work, QI projects, etc., available
Apply for Connecticut
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.