Plastic Surgeon- Geisinger Medical Center
Join our team of four physician providers and five mid-level providers supporting the plastic surgery program.
· The practice is a mix of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery
· Reconstructive cases include general reconstruction including microsurgery, breast and post bariatric body contouring.
· There is a Cosmetic Center offering the full range of aesthetic procedures
· Enjoy the benefits of a fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR)
· Benefit from an established reconstructive and cosmetic referral base, generated from Geisinger and outside/private practice physicians and surgeons
· Clinical position; research, teaching and program development opportunities
· Outreach clinics
· Newly Plastic Surgery Residency Program established July 2018.
· Opportunity for Research and program growth.
· Geisinger is seeking a hardworking, energetic surgeon to work collaboratively with peers and other multidisciplinary providers, mid-level and specialty staff (licensed and non-licensed), with excellent communication skills and a focus on improving patient access and patient satisfaction.
Please contact: Sarah Lipka, Talent Management, Geisinger - email@example.com or 570-271-5406 to apply
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES:Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
GEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER: (GMC),located Danville, Pa., the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children's Hospital. GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region's only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women's health (in the Women's Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus.
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare, A member of Geisinger. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. For more information, visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
Apply for Plastic Surgeon- Geisinger Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.