Missouri Nephrology Job
Just the highlights:
- Three (3) physician group
- Leaders in renal community
- Quality care focused
- Strong referral base
- Immediate patient base for new physician(s)
- Advanced practitioners to assist with dialysis rounding
- Weekend call is divided equally among the physicians
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Paid cellular phone and gas
- Partnership track with base salary and shared profits
- Many great communities around the metro with excellent school districts
- Enjoy the many outdoor activities, including parks and bike trails
- Excellent shopping, dining, and cultural amenities
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- Unable to provide support to candidates with visas
We are a busy three (3) physician, 100% nephrology practice located in the heart of St. Louis. We have a robust CKD and ESRD population that continues to grow. To meet patient needs and maintain the highest level of care we are interested in adding two (2) nephrologists to our practice over the next 12-18 months. We cover two (2) hospitals, have four (4) satellite offices and multiple dialysis centers. Our practice employs two (2) advanced practitioners that assist with dialysis rounds. Our staff has been with us for a long time and help us to maintain an efficiently run business.
Our physician team places a high value on providing exceptional care, along with hard work, and evidence based medicine. Thus we are highly respected among our peers and patients. We work cohesively as a team to ensure the continuity of care and well-balanced work and personal life.
St. Louis is a thriving city in the Midwest with great neighborhoods and affordable housing. Whether you are single, or have a family, there really is something for everyone in St. Louis. This great city has professional sports, shopping, fine dining and thriving nightlife. For more active lifestyles, St. Louis has numerous parks and trails.
The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in internal medicine and nephrology, licensed or able to be licensed in the states of Missouri and Illinois. We are seeking physicians that are enthusiastic about patient care and have excellent clinical skills. We are successful as a team and therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Missouri?
Contact us at email@example.com . Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-229. You may also contact us at 1.866.262.4004 to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.
Apply for Missouri Nephrology Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.