Pediatric Urology Opening | State of the Art Children's Hospital | Oklahoma
• State-of-the-art 160-bed Children's Hospital
• 100 Pediatricians and more than 65 Pediatric Sub-specialists on Staff
• Growing Pediatric Urology program with a pediatric catchment of 600,000
• Outstanding practice support that includes well trained Nurse Practitioner, nurses, techs and a top-notch administrative support staff
Competitive Base guarantee + wRVU production incentive with uncapped income potential
• Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus CME days CME allowance, commencement bonus and relocation
Affordable micropolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affordable city is packed with art, culture, job opportunities, beautiful parks and miles of bike trails
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to nationally renowned museums and award willing architecture
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for everyone
For more information please contact Helen Falkner direct at 770.643.5524, by cell at 678.672.8462 or email at email@example.com
Apply for Pediatric Urology Opening | State of the Art Children's Hospital | Oklahoma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.