Permanent Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Physician Job in Rochester, Minnesota
- 61 bed Level IV trauma hospital
- 24/7 emergency department
- Excellent relationship with Mayo Clinic
- Impressive, well-managed and financially stable organization
- New OMC Sports Medicine and Athletic Performance Clinic
- Excellent base salary with RVU bonus and comprehensive benefits
Residents also enjoy proximity to Minneapolis, which is about 85 miles away. The University of Minnesota-Rochester and close to a dozen other colleges and universities work to prepare and educate the area's students and workforce, and the student population also adds a youthful vibe to the city's atmosphere.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 162535 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Physician Job in Rochester, Minnesota
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.