Permanent Physician Hematology Oncology Job - OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Partner on the coast of O
- Enjoy the best of both worlds-a thriving clinical practice and an exceptional lifestyle!
- Full time is 4 clinic days/week with 1 administrative day (can be taken from home!)
- Brand new 20,000 sq ft Cancer Care Center houses medical oncology & radiation oncology in the same building
- Infusion suite with specially trained nurses
- Incredible in-house support services such as nurse navigators, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians and financial counselors
- Light call schedule
- OHSU faculty appointment at the Assistant Professor level. Tremendous opportunity to participate in academic endeavors if desired.
- The successful candidate will become part of the community and have a desire to take "ownership" of the program.
- BE / BC Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits including 401K with generous employer matching, an annual CME stipend, and 34 days off (vacation, holiday, sick and CME days).
Located right on the Columbia River near the Pacific Ocean, Astoria , Oregon boasts a temperate climate with oceanic and Mediterranean features. Excellent schools, upscale restaurants & shops, and endless water & hiking activities make Astoria a wonderful place to call home !
Candidates interested in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 162521 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Physician Hematology Oncology Job - OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Partner on the coast of O
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.