Ohio: NICU Division Director - MetroHealth Campus of CWRU
In our 49-Bed Level III unit, we admit 600 infants a year. Almost without exception, the babies are born at MetroHealth. Our highly qualified and collegial team provides the highest quality care and continually strives to be at the forefront of developments in the field.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications for appointment as a Professor at Case Western Reserve University
- Leadership experience showcasing the ability to build teams
- A significant research track record
- Proven ability to mentor junior faculty
- A strong commitment to education
- A vision for the contribution the Division of Neonatology will make to the field over the next decade
The MetroHealth Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is among the most distinguished units in the nation. Our team of expert physicians, registered nurses, neonatal nurse practitioners, nutrition specialists, and other professionals has a proven record of excellence in caring for the most critically ill infants. Learn more at http://www.metrohealth.org/NICU .
To be considered, please contact
Apply for Ohio: NICU Division Director - MetroHealth Campus of CWRU
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.