CHA is recruiting for an ICU Hospitalist/Nocturnist to cover Everett Hospital.
- Position requires PM shifts (7p-7a) plus weekend day shifts
- Work collaboratively with CHA's intensivist MDs to round on inpatients within the CHA Everett Hospital ICU
- Cross coverage of med/surg inpatient unit included as part of clinical responsibility (10% of total FTE)
- Applicants should be comfortable with procedures including central lines, vent management, intubation, etc.
- Internal training and maintenance program exists to assist in certification of these skills competencies
- Academic appointment is available commensurate with medical school criteria
Applicants should be trained and Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and possess excellent clinical and communication skills plus a demonstrated commitment to CHA's multicultural, underserved patient population.
At CHA, we have a supportive and collegial clinical environment with strong leadership, infrastructure. CHA has a fully integrated electronic medical record system (Epic) throughout our inpatient units and outpatient clinics. We offer a competitive, guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, CHA Provider Recruitment via email at LAnastasia@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for ICU Hospitalist/Nocturnist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.