Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Join an award-winning inpatient department of child and adolescent psychiatrists who cover 27 inpatient beds across two units.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary staff; including psychologists, social workers, nurses and administrative support.
- Wok in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to community health and primary care innovation projects.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
Ideal candidates will be board eligible or board certified in Psychiatry and possess a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.