Advanced Heart Failure/Non- Invasive Cardiologist - Northern, VA
Winchester Cardiology and Vascular Medicine (WCVM) located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team of 18 board certified Cardiologists and 8 cardiology advanced practice clinicians in scenic Northern Virginia.
About the Position
•Located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley WCVM is the largest and most established cardiology practice serving the Shenandoah Valley and the Panhandle of West Virginia.
•WCVM is seeking to add a second advanced heart failure specialist to our expanding advanced heart failure program. This position will assist with the developing Left Ventricular Assist Device Program (LVAD) which is Destination Therapy/Bridge to Transplant program. All candidates should have clinical competency and expertise in caring for patients with mechanical circulatory devices, ECMO and pulmonary hypertension.
• All candidates must be US citizens as no Visa positions are available.
About our Practice
• WCVM will be opening a new office in late 2019. The 30,000 sq. ft. clinic will connect to the cardiovascular lab and inpatient hospital. In addition, we have satellite clinics in Martinsburg W.V. and provide outreach services at Valley Health Multi-specialty clinics.
• Our team includes interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists, an advanced heart failure specialist, a structural heart specialist and electrophysiologists. At Winchester Medical Center, we provide cardiovascular consultative and procedural services.
• We utilize EPIC as our EMR both in the clinic and hospital setting.
•We have a complete diagnostic testing facility onsite with an active Nuclear Department offering SPECT, up-to-date all digital echo lab, full vascular lab. The WCVM Cardiovascular Imaging Center accredited through ICAEL, ICAVL and ICANL.
• We have a shared call model (not to exceed 1:6 nights/and weekends without additional compensation) in this collegial group dedicated to a shared compensation model and work life balance.
Details and Benefits
•This is for a 2-year associate position with a track to partnership in the 3rd year.
•The salary is highly competitive and guaranteed with a potential for management and quality incentives.
Apply for Advanced Heart Failure/Non- Invasive Cardiologist - Northern, VA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.