Non-Invasive Cardiology in Grand Rapids, Minnesota - Practice where others vacation
The University of Minnesota Health (“M Health”) is seeking an additional cardiologist to join us to work with our partner, Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital, in bringing expertise in general clinical cardiology, including imaging laboratory skills to the community of Grand Rapids, Minnesota known as “Lake Country”.
The “M Health” Cardiovascular Service Line has established a regional and national reputation as a source of novel cardiovascular medicine and looks to expand this mission to Grand Itasca Hospital and the surrounding area.
- The candidate will work within the heart care team providing a full range of cardiology services for patients.
- The close relationship with the University of Minnesota brings the benefit of research-based, academic medicine, close to home for those living in Grand Rapids, MN.
- The adjunct position will be 100% clinical, non-academic with little to no call.
- Grand Itasca has a team of 60+ physicians with 1 cardiologist and 2 nurse practitioners; enjoying a strong primary care referral base.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package.
Interested physicians must have completed an accredited ACGME/AOA cardiology and critical care fellowship training program. Applicants must also have US citizenship or the ability to receive work authorization in the United States. For more information regarding this position, please contact our recruiting partner Lynne Peterson, at: email@example.com; or: 612-672-2285.