Permanent Pediatric Sleep Medicine Physician Job - Connecticut Children's
- 100% sleep available if desired; participation in other subspecialty outpatient and inpatient services as qualified.
- Responsibilities include attendance in pediatric sleep clinics and interpretation of pediatric sleep studies.
- In this full-time clinical educator role, you will provide care for children and young adult patients as well as teach and participate in clinical research.
- Academic appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level at University of Connecticut.
- Candidates for this unique physician opportunity must be BC/BE in sleep.
Connecticut's state capital, Hartford, is conveniently situated halfway between New York City and Boston. Here you will enjoy a multitude of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. The Greater Hartford area has many interesting and diverse communities from urban to rural with outstanding public and private school options all within 10 to 30 minutes of Connecticut Children's. Just a short drive to the shore and bursting with New England charm, there are so many reasons to make Hartford your home!
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference Job Position ID 160475 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Pediatric Sleep Medicine Physician Job - Connecticut Children's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.