Cardiac Electrophysiologist Position in NY - Outstanding practice
Highly-regarded 16 person private practice Cardiology group seeks a third Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join its extremely successful practice. The physicians enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with an exceptional income.
- In just the past 25 years, the group has grown from just a few members to 16. In that time, only one physician has left the practice. Collegiality, quality care and patient satisfaction are some of the hallmarks of this very successful practice
- Each new member's practice has grown quickly as the senior members are very supportive
- Practice all aspects of Electrophysiology
- You will play a key role in expanding the group's complex Atrial Fibrillation program
- Robust Device clinic located in the practice - 4500 patients
- No weekend or evening call
- Cases are performed in a dedicated EP lab as well as a hybrid room at the hospital connected to the group's office
- 2 years to partnership and no buy in is required.
- Outstanding income and benefits offered in the two employed years
- Initial 5 weeks of vacation and CME which maxes out at 11 weeks over time
- The Utica/New Hartford area of central New York State is known for its outstanding schools and very low cost of living. The New Hartford school system continually ranks in the top 1% amongst all schools in the United States
- The primary service area is over 400,000
- Beautiful professional homes can be purchased at less than half the cost of similar homes when compared to most of the major cities in the Northeast
- The Utica area offers a great deal of social amenities and activities including Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute, Stanley Center for the Arts, Utica Children's Museum, the Utica Zoo, and a number of wine, beer, and distilling companies which offer great tours, concerts, music and art festivals, and much more
- Outdoor and recreational activities include excellent golf courses, skiing in the Adirondack Mountains, great biking trails along the Erie Canal, fishing in the many lakes and streams to name just a few
- Syracuse, NY and the Eastern edge of the beautiful Finger Lakes Region is just one hour away
- An excellent highway system makes a drive to New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia an enjoyable event when you want to get away to a major metro area
For more information, contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 161316 when responding.
Apply for Cardiac Electrophysiologist Position in NY - Outstanding practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.