Permanent Endocrine Neoplasia Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UConn Health
- Focus your endocrinology practice on neoplasms of the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, and endocrine pancreas
- Join a group of four endocrinologists who work closely with and enjoy the strong support of oncology, cytopathology, endocrine surgery, and interventional radiology
- Clinical practice with resident and fellow teaching
- Appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level commensurate with experience
- Research and clinical trial opportunities
UConn Health is composed of the schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine, Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health and Clinical Translational Research, the John Dempsey Hospital, and the faculty practice. Our clinic, hospital and research facilities are in new or newly renovated state of the art facilities. We offer a competitive benefits and salary package.
UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
The Farmington Valley is a wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New York City.
Candidates interested in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 160775 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Endocrine Neoplasia Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UConn Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.