Psychiatry w/ Academics - Outstanding Schools - Excellent Comp
Be part of a leading behavioral health care facility and recipient of The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval is seeking qualified trained psychiatrists for their comprehensive team.
General adult psychiatry, geriatrics or child psychiatry interests are welcome to apply.
New grads and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
Can also support H1B and J1 visas.
- Outpatient focus with a predictable M-F schedule to ensure a superior work/life balance.
- Academic appointment available which includes teaching residents, if desired.
- Very competitive compensation package and signing bonus
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle in this family-friendly Midwest community in North Central, Wisconsin.
Various amenities available include easy access to Milwaukee International Airport along with two regional airports.
- Family-friendly community with excellent schools make this a great place to raise a family.
- Enjoy low cost of living below national average.
- The four-season climate offers year round outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, water skiing, fishing, kayaking, snow skiing and more. Winter is not as harsh as some may think, with there being only a couple of months with colder winter temperatures.
- Festivals and entertainment along with 37 parks in the community.
- Easy access to Milwaukee and Madison, WI, three hours to Minneapolis, MN and Chicago is only a 4 hour drive.
For details or to apply, please contact:
314-236-4455 Direct Line
Please reference Position ID 160699 when responding.
Apply for Psychiatry w/ Academics - Outstanding Schools - Excellent Comp
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.