Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job in Bakersfield, CA
Our thriving practice has been serving the community since 1980, and we are offering a great opportunity to the right Rheumatologist.
- Starting wages are very competitive, including insurance, benefit package, and profit sharing.
- For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity for a future partnership without a cash buy in.
- Rheumatologist position is for our Bakersfield location with the opportunity to also see patients in our San Luis Obispo location on a vacation coverage basis.
- Bakersfield is located in the Central San Joaquin Valley which is surrounded by mountains and is about 2 hours north of Los Angeles.
- It is a friendly family community with good schools, a state university and a junior college and is noted for its oil, agriculture and country music.
- It is conveniently located 2 hours from the beach, the desert and the mountains.
- It offers many hobbies and activities such as art, music, skiing, biking, rafting, fishing, hunting, hiking, surfing, auto racing, country dancing and many other activities.
- LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco and many beach and desert towns are doable for weekend trips.
- The City of Bakersfield has a population of about 400,000 and Greater Bakersfield has a population of about 900,000.
Reference position ID 161197 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job in Bakersfield, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.