Pediatric Cardiology Physician Job Opportunity - Metro South Texas
Driscoll Children's Hospital seeks a Pediatric Cardiologist to grow an expanding Pediatric Cardiology program.
• Join a Cardiology team of 13 physicians - sub-specialty interests are welcomed
• 189-bed, free-standing pediatric hospital
• 31 county service area and pediatric patient population of 774,000
• $80M expansion currently in process
• Robust Cardiology Service sees close to 10,000 outpatients annually
• Collegial medical staff comprised of more than 32 medical specialties and 13 surgical specialties
We seek an experienced physician leader with the ambition to build a nationally recognized heart center. The position offers a highly competitive compensation package to include, salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance and comprehensive benefits.
Corpus Christi, Texas has it all!
• Over 100 miles of Gulf beaches with 250+ sunny days per year
• Family-friendly neighborhoods including affordable waterfront living
• Excellent private and public schools include pre-school, elementary, high school, college and university
• Year round outdoor recreational activities for every member of the family - sailing, fishing, hunting, windsurfing, golf, and more
• Metropolitan community with reasonable commute times of 30 minutes or less!
• Cost of living below the national average
• No state income tax
For additional information, please contact:
Apply for Pediatric Cardiology Physician Job Opportunity - Metro South Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.