Colorado - Interventional-Invasive or Noninvasive Cardiologist
- Our Cardiologists' reputations bring patients from many communities within our extensive catchment area
- Interests in CT, MRI are welcome, but not required
- We place high value on maintaining an excellent work-life balance
- Our culture emphasizes providing academic-level care in an environment that fosters collegiality and mutual respect
- We are known for our mountain biking trails, with great choices for beginners and experts
- The area also offers plenty of camping, fishing, hiking, kayaking, and rafting on Class II rapids
- Spectacular vistas can be found in every direction: the Colorado National Monument, the Bookcliffs, and the Grand Mesa National Forest are three of the many noteworthy nearby locations.
- Water lovers will enjoy the many lakes and the Colorado and Gunnison Rivers that join in Grand Junction.
- Those who prefer more sedate activities will enjoy our many venues for the visual and performance arts, wine tasting and craft brewery tours, and educational experiences at the local colleges, botanical gardens, galleries, and museums
Reference position ID 161451 when responding
Apply for Colorado - Interventional-Invasive or Noninvasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.