Academic Dermatology Physician Job - Cleveland, Ohio
- 4-day work week
- Option to teach in our ACGME-approved Dermatology program
- Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Epic EMR has been implemented and in operation for more than 15 years
- Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with CWRU, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients. Our highly collaborative practice provides superb care for patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. We have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio's Best Places to Work.
The MetroHealth System is planning to redesign its campus with an innovative transformation that will exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and programs for the community. The $946 million transformation is the largest public construction project in Cuyahoga County and one of the largest in the nation. By 2023, the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the-art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living - 21% lower than the national average
- Pro Sports - Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers)
- The arts - largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world's leading art museums
- Diverse economy - manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
- Ease of transit - rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters
- Outdoor activities - Lake Erie for boating and beaches
- Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 161741 when responding
Apply for Academic Dermatology Physician Job - Cleveland, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.