Permanent Pediatric Pulmonary Physician Job - Connecticut Children's
- Option to assume existing practice of retiring pediatric pulmonologist in the Danbury, Connecticut community and expand our services in western Connecticut.
- Grow and develop your outpatient general pulmonology practice to fit your skills and interests with the strong support of CCMC administration.
- 100% outpatient; new facility currently under construction
- Develop a satellite cystic fibrosis clinic or sleep lab, if desired.
- Call for the Danbury practice will be shared in a 1:4 rotation with the Division. Reciprocal call coverage at CCMC is not required.
- Outpatient clinics at both CCMC and Danbury locations.
- Participation in inpatient service rotation at John Dempsey Hospital.
- Option to have a sub-specialty niche/focus.
Nestled in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains and a short drive to the shore, here you will find historical attractions, beautiful parks and public gardens, many interesting and diverse communities with outstanding public and private school options, and New England charm!
If you are interested in learning more about this physician job please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference job position 161980 when responding
Apply for Permanent Pediatric Pulmonary Physician Job - Connecticut Children's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.