Permanent Family Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
- Practice full-scope family medicine with OB privileges preferred .
- Teach, evaluate and administer structured experiences for residents and medical students through methods such as didactic lectures, small group seminars, precepting, and clinical bedside teaching on the inpatient service.
- Participate in ongoing quality improvement projects and faculty development activities.
- Work alongside a multi-disciplinary and experienced staff and faculty, including Behavioral Health providers, PharmD, and Medical Informatics experts.
- Full-time commitment includes night call and weekend rounding on a shared rotation.
- Interested candidates should possess exceptional patient care and teaching skills , with a commitment to academic medical student/resident education .
UConn Health is a growing organization composed of the schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine; Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, and Clinical and Translational Research; the UConn John Dempsey Hospital; and the faculty practice. The University of Connecticut School of Medicine will be adding new faculty members over the next few years as part of an exciting new initiative (Bioscience Connecticut), which also includes a new state of the art patient care hospital tower, a new outpatient pavilion, renovation of research space, and expansion of the medical student class size.
UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 161712 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.