Permanent PMR Physician Job in Burlington, Vermont
- The support of a collegial PMR group of four faculty that collaborate with each other as well as with our orthopaedists who are located in the same building!
- Opportunity to practice a broad spectrum of physical medicine and rehabilitation with ability to develop any specialty area of interest.
- Superb opportunity to make EMG and nerve conduction studies a significant part of your practice, if desired.
- 100% outpatient PMR with shared inpatient vacation coverage (just 1-2 weeks/year).
- Shared call of 1:6 weekends--no weekday call responsibility.
- A strong clinical practice with opportunity to teach orthopaedic surgery residents. Medical students and neurology residents also rotate through the Rehab Center.
- Academic appointment with University of Vermont College of Medicine commensurate with experience.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- BE/BC ABPMR required.
Burlington, Vermont is a great place to call home with accolades including #1 Top 10 Cities to Have it All (Arts & Entertainment TV), #1 Seven Dream Towns (Outside Magazine), #1 Most Livable Small Cities with Populations Under 100,000 (US Mayor's Conference), and #1 Top Places for Families that Love Outdoor Sports (Outdoor Explorer Magazine). Just 2 hours to metropolitan Montreal and a little over 3 hours to Boston.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 161779 when responding.
Apply for Permanent PMR Physician Job in Burlington, Vermont
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.