Female Pelvic Medicine and Reproductive Surgery Staff Position Southeastern, PA
Tower Health, an award winning health system located in Southeastern, PA and the Philadelphia suburbs, seeks a Fellowship trained Urogynecologist to join their Female Pelvic Floor Service at its main 600+ bed academic hospital and medical center in West Reading, PA.
- The FPMRS physicians provide the full scope of consultation services, comprehensive management of women with pelvic floor disorders, including urinary incontinence, lower urinary tract disorders, pelvic organ prolapse, and childbirth-related injuries
- Utilize excellent Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgical Skills
- Over 300 gynecologic procedures are done each month
- Very large referral base of physicians and advanced practitioners refer to the service
- Tower Health System is the largest health care provider for women in Berks County, PA and the 3rd largest healthcare system in Southeastern, PA
- 3600 deliveries are performed at our main campus and over 5000 deliveries are performed system wide
- The Ob/GYN Residency will be expanding from 16 Residents to 20 Residents
- Drexel University College of Medicine is opening a branch campus and it is anticipated there will be 50 to 60 Medical Students attending each year starting in 2020
- Tower Health is part of Johns Hopkins Clinical Trials Research Network, and also collaborates with other major regional universities in research projects
- Very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and two retirement programs
- A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural
- A service area population of over 600,000 and growing
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania and the United States
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
- The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more
- Both Philadelphia and Baltimore a less than 90 minutes away while Washington DC and New York City are a little more than 2 hours away
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 162410 when responding.
Apply for Female Pelvic Medicine and Reproductive Surgery Staff Position Southeastern, PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.