Medical/Surgical Dermatology Position Southeastern, Pennsylvania
Award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching hospital and medical center (rated as a top hospital by the Leapfrog Group, Healthgrades and the Joint Commission) is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a well-established, busy, and rapidly growing academic practice.
The Practice Provides:
- An income in line with many private practices with an excellent base salary of approximately $400,000 and an easy to achieve bonus incentive
- Signing bonus and loan forgiveness program
- A general dermatology position with a focus on medical and surgical dermatology; Mohs Surgery candidates are also welcome to apply
- An excellent work/life balance with a very reasonable workload of 4 patients per hour, much less than most private practice positions
- The chance to teach Internal Medicine residents, Family Medicine residents, and medical students
- The opportunity to participate in clinical research projects including options through the Johns Hopkins Research Network
- A referral base of hospital owned practices with over 100 primary care clinicians plus an overwhelming demand for the services of this dermatology practice
- An extremely supportive administration that is providing the resources to grow the practice
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and two retirement programs.
- A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural
- A service area population of over 600,000 and growing
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
- The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more
- Philadelphia is only a little more than an hour away, Washington DC and New York City are a little more than 2 hours away
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 162386 when responding.
Apply for Medical/Surgical Dermatology Position Southeastern, Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.