Permanent Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Physician Job in Texas
The completion of an ACGME accredited appropriate orthopaedic surgery residency training program and pediatric orthopaedic surgery fellowship is required. Pursuing American Board certification is required as is the ability to obtain an active, unrestricted Texas license.
- A Busy level I trauma center with 61,000 visits annually
- Adjacent to dedicated Children's Hospital
- 11 State-of-the-art operating rooms
- A built-in referral base from day one to support a thriving practice
- A flourishing health center and support for research activities if desired
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 162477 when responding
Apply for Permanent Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Physician Job in Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.