Psychiatry Hospitalist - Full Time - Chicago Metro!
- This is a hospitalist opportunity at Palos Health Hospital with a schedule of 7 days on/7 days off!
- You are invited to join an experienced treatment team of exceptionally trained BC psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and counselors
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and follow-up for patients admitted in the hospital and ER
- Treat adult and geriatric patients (no adolescents) with mental health, co-occurring and substance use disorders
- As a hospitalist, you will benefit from spending more time with the patient, family, and significant others
- Palos Health delivers top-quality compassionate, inpatient and outpatient care to the residents of Chicago's southwest suburbs including southwestern Cook County and northeastern sections of Will County in Illinois
- Palos Heights is less than an hour away from downtown Chicago!
- Short drive to Chicago's world renowned attractions
- Marvel at the array of high-rise buildings, consulates and nationally recognized universities
- Sink your teeth into a Chicago style deep dish pizza
- Cheer your favorite professional sports team - the Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Bears and Blackhawks
- Enjoy some of best theater and jazz in the world!
- No matter how the wind blows, Chicago has something for every member of the family
Please reference Job Position ID 162395 when responding.
Apply for Psychiatry Hospitalist - Full Time - Chicago Metro!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.