CHA is an academic affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine and the incoming surgeon will have the opportunity to work with Medical Students from HMS, Internal Medicine residents from HMS, and Family Medicine residents from Tufts.
- Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School is available, commensurate with medical school criteria
- Call is 1:4. 24-hour consult triage, phone triage, and inpatient care is provided by in-house PA and surgical residents
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Research opportunities available for interested applicants. The CHA patient population provides unique opportunities for those interested in health care disparities.
- Salary commensurate with experience will be offered. The compensation model is RVU-based, and independent of patient insurance
CHA is proud to offer a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model. Ideal candidates will possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and possess a strong commitment to serve our multicultural underserved patient population.
Qualified candidates are encourages to visit www.CHAproviders.org to apply through our secure candidate portal. Candidates may also confidentially apply with CV and cover letter via email to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.