Gastroenterology opportunity with close proximity to Boston
Emerson Hospital located in beautiful Concord Massachusetts is seeking a board certiﬁed/board eligible Gastroenterologist. This is a great opportunity to join a very busy, hospital employed practice.
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Employed Position with Emerson Practice Associates
- Great Call Schedule
- Competitive Salary with Incentive Bonus
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Financially Secure Independent Community Hospital
- Full-service community independent hospital providing medical services to more than 300,000 individuals annually in over 25 towns
- State-of-the-art surgical center with dedicated entrance.
- Clinical affiliations with Boston Academic Centers including; Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Tufts Medical Center.
- Located in historic Concord Massachusetts.
- Great place to raise children with access to some of the best public and private schools in Massachusetts.
- Many recreational activities available in the area include hiking, biking, skiing, and easy access to both the mountains and ocean.
Our core mission has always been to make high-quality health care accessible to those that live and work in our community. While we provide most of the services that patients will ever need, the hospitals strong clinical collaborations with Boston’s academic medical centers ensures our patients have access to world-class resources for more advanced care.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or would like to apply, please contact:
Diane Forte, Emerson Hospital, 133 ORNAC, Concord, MA 01742; 978-287-3002; DForte@emersonhosp.org.