General Surgery | Chicago Suburbs | Illinois
• Build a General Surgery practice as part of an established group
• Potential to incorporate other niche volume into practice
• Multiple da Vinci Robots available at different hospital locations, though robotics is not required
• Flexible call schedule with trauma call required at Level II trauma center
• 2+ years practice experience desired
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential
• Relocation stipend, CME stipend & negotiable sign-on bonus
• 26 annual PTO days
• Malpractice coverage
• Health, Dental & Vision insurance
About Chicago, Illinois:
• Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions
• Chicago recently ranked as the #1 Best City in the World for the second year in a row by the Time Out survey for having the happiest and proudest residents
• 80 miles of shoreline on nearby Lake Michigan offers boating, beaches and more
• The Chicago area offers outstanding public, private and parochial schools, plus top-ranking post-graduate institutions
• Illinois is ranked as one of the "Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living"
If you are looking to join a strong hospital system in one of the most desirable locations in the Midwest, contact Tara Osseck for more information. Call 469-909-6673, Text 314-941-4925, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for General Surgery | Chicago Suburbs | Illinois
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.