NEUROSURGEON - Fresno, California
Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. – California Central Valley
Discover the heart of the Golden State
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) invites you to pursue a truly rewarding career with us. Here, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. If you believe it’s your time to thrive, we invite you to join our team today.
Fresno is located in central California, between Los Angeles and San Francisco. The area features mild winters and warm summers and is near some of our state’s most popular recreation areas – Yosemite National Park, Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park. You can visit the Central Coast, two hours away, for deep-sea fishing and surfing, or explore the Fresno-Clovis metropolitan area’s art galleries and studios every month during Art Hop, a free, self-guided open house and tour. With its affordable home prices, reasonable cost-of-living, top-tier schools, and great central California location, it’s no wonder so many people love to call Fresno their home. Fresno offers the perfect balance of big-city living and small-town charm.
TPMG is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multispecialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
To learn more, please e-mail your CV to Victor Ramirez at: Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org; or call: 510-625-6281
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: