Clinical Director of Addictions Care
- Serve as the primary voice and authority for addictions care for CHA
- Ensure the system of addictions care is state of the art and delivers exceptional outcomes and value to patients, the community, and CHA
- Achieve outcomes through strategic guidance that are population health focused
- Facilitate the development of evidence-based approaches to addictions care
- Provide oversight to clinical programs, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Medical degree required (MD or DO)
- Must be board certified in Addictions Medicine
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive clinical leadership experience in Addictions Medicine
- Possess excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population
CHA is proud to offer a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model. As a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS); academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
Visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CV and cover letter may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at email@example.com. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Clinical Director of Addictions Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.