Post-Acute Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) - Utah County, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for one BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to provide Post-Acute Care Services for Homecare
- As part of the Post-Acute Care Team (PACT), physician will provide initial assessment and ongoing care of patients discharged from Intermountain hospitals to skilled nursing facilities (SNF). The goal of this service is to enhance the quality of care and assure seamless transitions of care for this patient group
- Provide subsequent visits in SNF's for PACT patients based on need
- Collaborates, educates, and supervises Advance Practice Providers in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients
- Eight hours a week (.2 FTE)
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
Apply for Post-Acute Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) - Utah County, UT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.