Vascular Neurologists Needed
Join a prestigious, growing Neuroscience Institute in New England
Hartford HealthCare is the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut with 5 hospitals, including Hartford Hospital, an 867 bed tertiary care academic medical center and a Joint-Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Under the leadership of Mark J. Alberts MD, Physician-in-Chief, Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute is a rapidly growing and expanding integrated multidisciplinary care system. The Neuroscience Institute provides care for patients across the healthcare system.
BC/BE Vascular Neurologists are encouraged to apply for a faculty position in our Comprehensive Stroke Center. Features of our CSC include:
- Provide care to > 1000 patients at Hartford Hospital
Multi-disciplinary care team
- Stroke Unit and Neurocritical care
- 24/7 Endovascular and Neurosurgery teams
- Dedicated Residents and Fellows
- Large patient volumes for both IV Alteplase and endovascular therapy
- Research and teaching programs
- Air ambulance
- Established outpatient Neurovascular clinic
- Fellowship Opportunities Available
Located just 2 hours from New York and Boston, we are in the heart of New England and have nationally acclaimed schools in stunning communities with vibrant urban and suburban areas, cultural activities, sports, and easy access to New England beaches and ski resorts. You can live in one of the “Top 10 Best Cities to Raise a Family”.
Qualified candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also visit www.hartfordhealthcareers.com/Neuro