Neurosurgery | Spine-Focused | Private Institute | Base Salary 750K | WV/OH
• Join two other experienced neurosurgeons in a supportive and collegial work environment
• Flexible OR block schedules and 1:3 call coverage
• The scope of practice consists of 80% spine cases - predominantly outpatient
• Collaborative trauma call at two nearby Level III hospitals - not time restrictive
• Optional ASC development business opportunity
• 70% of the market currently with two surgeons and 250+ new referrals per month
• Matrix organization - all staff is trained extensively to work alongside every provider to ensure a great workflow, currently 2.5 NPs per Neurosurgeon
• Unique triage process modified by NP (acts as a care coordinator) to allow for no waiting period at all and great patient experience
• New graduates and additional fellowship training/interests are encouraged to apply
Compensation and details:
• Competitive base salary of $750k with bonus potential
• Full benefits package, PTO, CME, 401k profit-sharing, relocation allowance
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified (within 5 years)
• Live in the beautiful tree-covered Appalachian Mountains in the state of West Virginia while enjoying the Ohio River and all the hiking, fishing and water-sports that come along with it.
• In one of the largest cities in the state, this is a great place to practice medicine, build a career and raise or start a family.
• Plan quick getaway weekends within driving distance to the state capital of Charleston, or even Cincinnati, Columbus or Pittsburgh.
For additional information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar, Search Consultant, at 678-501-2406, by email: email@example.com or via text at 502-550-5862.
Apply for Neurosurgery | Spine-Focused | Private Institute | Base Salary 750K | WV/OH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.