Nephrology Position - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Medical Center
Join an innovative care progressive and innovative care model for nephrology services that is value driven and traverses the continuum of patient experience for kidney disease in a renowned integrated health care system. Service build envisages delivery of precision medicine and advanced predictive analytic tools. Nephrologists will work in a matrixed multidisciplinary team delivering value. Inpatient services will include the care of the spectrum of consultative and inpatient and ICU nephrology along with medical kidney transplant admissions. We are looking for team players who will be part of our service build from the ground floor up.
- Physician will work collaboratively with nurse practitioners and physician assistants in both Kidney Services outpatient clinic and tele-enabled services
- Practice includes one main clinic with 6 dialysis centers
- This position involves full-scope clinical Nephrology care of patients, inpatient consults, and dialysis services offered
- The ideal candidate should have renal care experience and expertise, including administrative responsibilities where applicable
- The Kidney Services program is actively conducting research, and the successful candidate will support educational and research activities
- Medical Group employment with Intermountain Healthcare
- Competitive salary with additional pay for call, full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match, and CME
- Relocation provided, up to $15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
This role would see patients in kidney clinic at Intermountain Medical Center. Kidney services call will also be included.
- Minimum requirement: Board Certified in Internal Medicine with subspecialist certification in Nephrology. Must be enrolled in MOC with ABIM.
- Must have an active state medical license
- Call rotation will be 1 in 4 to start with and may include community nephrologists
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
Apply for Nephrology Position - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.