Expanding Neurology Practice in COS - Epilepsy Specialization Preferred
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, BE/BC neurologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our multi-specialty clinic in Colorado Springs:
- You'll work with an integrated team: Our team of physicians in our Neurosciences department includes neurosurgeons, outpatient neurology, neurohospitalists, neurocritical care physicians and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Expert resources are around the corner: You'll have access to Memorial Hospital Central, a Primary Stroke Center and Level I Trauma Center.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, high-touch, and high-tech care.
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
- Grow what you love: UCHealth needs clinical leaders to focus on growing our new Epilepsy service line.
About Colorado Springs, Colo.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Expanding Neurology Practice in COS - Epilepsy Specialization Preferred
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.