Georgia Nephrologist Job
What you need to know:
- Small group practice
- One hour from Atlanta
- Excellent schools both public and private
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid
- University town with vibrant evening options and sporting events
- Upscale shopping and dining
- Premier golf courses
- Ideal for young professionals or young families
- Three (3) weeks paid vacation
- Partnership potential
- CME time and stipend
- Real Estate average price per square foot-$131
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- New graduates and young experienced nephrologists welcome
- Visa assistance is not available for this opportunity at this time
Upscale Georgia suburban nephrology practice seeks well trained, personable and dedicated physician to join them in the coming year. This upscale, family-friendly community has all the shopping, dining and sporting options you want as it is home to a large and vibrant university population. One hour away from major metro amenities in Atlanta. Call is 1:3 weekdays and 1:5 weekends. The practice is well run and has a loyal and highly skilled staff in a beautiful and modern office setting. Teaching opportunities are available to the incoming physician. Compensation includes paid vacation time, malpractice, CME, 401K, health, vision and dental benefits. Bonus incentives are built in and partnership options may be available to the ideal candidate. Applicants must be BC/BE IM/Nephrology, US citizens or green card holders. Candidates must be committed to making Georgia their long term home.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Georgia?
Contact us at email@example.com . Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-149. You may also contact us at 1.866.262.4004 to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.
Apply for Georgia Nephrologist Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.