Invasive cardiologist needed to join busy practice in Longmont, Colo. | Work and play in the foothil
Located just 15 minutes east of Boulder and 30 minutes north of Denver, this is an excellent opportunity for an invasive cardiologist to join a busy practice. In this role, you'll:
- Spend four days per week in clinic in Longmont, one day per week in clinic in Boulder
- Have time for procedures at Longs Peak Hospital, which opened fall 2017.
- Partner with and supervise an APP to assist you with efficiencies in your daily practice.
- Have access to interpret non-invasive tests with 14 other non-interventional cardiologists.
- Be one of three cardiologists located in Longmont and part of the collective northern Colorado cardiology team that has more than 40 providers.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Longmont, Colo.
Longmont, Colo., is a town where art and culture collide with the great access to the outdoors. Sitting at the foot of the Rockies, Longmont is home to all things creative. Whether it's the first New Urbanist planned community in Colorado, the local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets or easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snow-shoeing, and boating, Longmont is a life-enthusiast paradise.
Longmont is only 15 miles away from Boulder, Colo., home to University of Colorado and the gateway to the Rocky Mountains where life meets adventure. With more than 20 ski resorts, four National Parks, and countless quaint mountain towns, the Rocky Mountains offer endless opportunities to challenge your inner adventure- junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.
Apply for Invasive cardiologist needed to join busy practice in Longmont, Colo. | Work and play in the foothil
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.