Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Orem, UT - Utah Valley Pain Clinic
- Intermountain has a unique opening for a BC/BE full-time Physiatrist working in the Utah Valley Pain Clinic
- Join our multi-disciplinary team including one physician, mid-level providers, psychologists, and a physical therapist
- Clinics located in Orem, Nephi, and American Fork
- Ideal candidate will be well-trained in performing EMGs with a background in chronic pain, musculoskeletal, and spine disorders
- Preferred procedures: EMGs, Migraine Rescue Therapy (Botox), Trigger Point Injections
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match, and CME
- Relocation provided, up to $15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Orem, along with its sister city of Provo, was recently voted as "the best place to live in America" by Money magazine. It is a community of over 92,000 located along the Wasatch Mountains in Utah County. The area is known for its unabashed fertility - of its farmland, its inhabitants and its industrial development. Orem is home to WordPerfect, one of the leading computer software industries, along with more than 80 other software companies. Unparalleled outdoor recreational and cultural events abound. World-class skiing, summer theatre under the stars, and the eerie formations of Timpanogos Cave National monument are only samples of this region's varied attractions. Orem is a family-oriented community combining a small town atmosphere with the advantages of a larger city and the stimulation of a university environment, yet with easy access to the beautiful outdoors and a major airport.
Apply for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Orem, UT - Utah Valley Pain Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.