Otolaryngology Earning Potential 90th percentile - Southern, NJ (Philadelphia Suburbs)
Join one of the most highly regarded and dynamic Otolaryngology practice in Southern, NJ and the Philadelphia area. Thanks to continued growth the group seeks an Otolaryngologist to join their very successful private practice.
Live and practice in an area highly desired by physicians and their families.
- You will be the 5th Otolaryngologist in this exceptional private practice which greatly benefits by being associated with Advocare, one of the largest independent multi-specialty physician groups in the United States
- The practice is well established with a large and continually growing physician referral base
- 4 ½ day work week with an equally shared call schedule of 1 in 5
- The practice is fully equipped allowing an opportunity to perform many ENT procedures in the office
- Surgical cases are performed at nearby Surgical Centers
- The partners enjoy an income in excess of the 75th MGMA percentile
- You will receive a very competitive base salary, production bonus, and full benefits
- The partnership track is only 18 months
- The practice is located in the desirable New Jersey suburbs of Philadelphia (Marlton/Cherry Hill area)
- Excellent schools. beautiful homes, great shopping, and outstanding restaurants are just some of the benefits to living in this area
- You will be just 30 minutes to downtown Philadelphia
- 45 minutes to the Jersey Shore, 1 ½ hours to Baltimore, and less than two hours to New York City and Washington, DC
- Enjoy the theater, museums, symphony, Philadelphia's famed history, professional sports, and so much more the area and region offers
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 160744 when responding.
Apply for Otolaryngology Earning Potential 90th percentile - Southern, NJ (Philadelphia Suburbs)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.