Endocrinology Outpatient Physician Job at LSU - New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship trained in Endocrinology
- BC/BE or equivalent in Endocrinology
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana before hire date
- Outpatient clinical role, whose focus is primarily practice development
- Opportunity to design and grow the OP clinic the way you want!
- Spend a minimum of 4 days/week in clinic with time available for administrative and/or academic work
- You will quickly ramp up and walk in to a very busy endocrinology practice!
- Practice out of our beautiful state-of-the-art flagship clinic, conveniently located in Uptown New Orleans directly on St. Charles Ave, or at our Metairie, LA office currently in process of being remodeled!
- Location of practice is negotiable
- Eligible for appointment at LSU School of Medicine at the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor (non-tenure, clinical track)
- 2 year salary guarantee competitive to MGMA, offer will be based on physician experience
- Additional compensation available to accommodate transition into practice
- Opportunity to make additional income based on LSU department metrics
- The LSU Healthcare Network is proud to offer over 30 specialties with numerous sub-specialties to meet your healthcare needs.
- The LSU Healthcare Network has been a national leader in the use of electronic health records, allowing our physicians to provide coordinated healthcare to the patients we serve. From primary care to specialty care, our physicians work together to offer each patient individualized treatments, healthy living education and access to the latest diagnostic equipment.
- New Orleans, Louisiana is located on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the "Big Easy", it is one of the world's most fascinating cities and home to a truly unique melting pot of culture and tradition with great food and music.
- New Orleans is a city with many unique neighborhoods - like Lakeview, Mid City, Old Metairie, and the Warehouse District - that can accommodate any lifestyle. Opportunity to live north of New Orleans, across Lake Pontchartrain, for a more quiet and laid-back country feel.
- There is something for everyone in New Orleans - festivals year round, museums, theaters, live music, restaurants, sporting events, parks, outdoor recreation and much more!
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Please reference Position ID 161756 when responding.
Apply for Endocrinology Outpatient Physician Job at LSU - New Orleans, LA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.