The Hartford HealthCare Behavioral Health Network (The BHN), with locations throughout Connecticut, has opportunities for BC/BE Psychiatrists interested in general adult psychiatry as well as those with specialty interests in child and adolescent, addiction, and geriatric psychiatry who want to join our expanding network of care. The BHN is the most extensive behavioral health network in New England. Under the new leadership of Dr. John Santopietro, MD, DFAPA, The BHN is experiencing rapid growth and expansion and we’re looking for exceptional Psychiatrists to join our staff.
Join a respected leader in behavioral health and work with an inspired, talented, multi-disciplinary team practicing innovative care in progressive programs and well-resourced facilities, including:
- Institute of Living - Founded in 1822, one of America's “Ivy League” Behavioral Health Centers and a national leader in innovative and comprehensive treatment, research, and education
- Natchaug Hospital and Rushford - Leaders in inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction services
- Backus Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, Windham Hospital and Charlotte Hungerford Hospital - thriving acute care community hospitals
Hartford HealthCare is Connecticut’s most comprehensive fully integrated health system. Our members include Hartford Hospital, an 868-bed tertiary academic medical center, five community hospitals, a multidisciplinary medical group with more than 500 providers, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, and a large rehabilitation network.
What matters most to you, matters most to us!
- Working with leaders and innovators in behavioral health care delivery
- Explore teaching and research opportunities
- Receive highly competitive compensation with loan repayment
- Enjoy Exceptional benefits including generous paid time off and retirement plans
- Work in an Intellectually challenging and supportive environment that offers unparalleled resources
- Opportunities to develop programs around your area of interest
- Career growth through Hartford HealthCare’s unique Provider Leadership Development Institute
An amazing quality of life in the heart of New England’s most stunning communities, all within an hour of Hartford, CT; and Providence, RI; and within two hours of Boston and New York City. Enjoy a variety of lifestyle options including commutes from the shoreline, leafy suburbs, river communities, and upscale urban areas. Your family will benefit from the finest education available in the nation, and a wealth of recreational, cultural, and sporting activities, and a wide range of reasonably priced housing.
We have it all and you can too. Go ahead and make the move!
Interested candidates should email Mary Ann Tanguay, Physician Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call her at: 860-716-9850. To learn more about us, please visit: www.hartfordhealthcare.org