Southeast Metro - Hospital Employed Gastroenterology - 650K Base Plus wRVU
Enjoy a Great Quality of Life in Beautiful Southwest Georgia
Hospital-Employed Gastroenterology joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years!!!
This 691-bed teaching hospital and a regional center for cancer treatment, cardiac medicine/surgery, gastrointestinal disease and neuro-science offers:
• 650k Base Salary + wRVU Bonuses
• Only 11 days of inpatient coverage all year
• Telephone night call only 2 days every 3 weeks
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
• Advanced ERCP & EUS Technologies available
• H1B cap exempt employer
Located in Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
• Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of fresh water that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
• With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lots with an estate homes, a horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
• Countless family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
• Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371.
Apply for Southeast Metro - Hospital Employed Gastroenterology - 650K Base Plus wRVU
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.