Outpatient Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA | 249k Base + 25k for Loans
Enjoy a great quality of life and a low cost of living right in the heart of wine country. With only a little over an hour drive to San Francisco, enjoy all the Bay has to offer without paying a premium to live there.
• Outpatient Only - No call or weekend responsibilities - Full time is 36 hours a week
• Competitive Base Salary
• wRVU Productivity Included - Unlimited Earning Potential!
• $25,000 a year for 5 years for student loans from the hospital
• Sign-on bonus, relocation, loan repayment, and housing assistance available - great on-boarding packages that are flexible to meet your needs!
• Live in the Northern California's Wine County - The practice location was recognized as the Top Wine Region by Wine Enthusiast Magazine in 2015.
• Located only a little over an hour from San Francisco - the practice location boasts housing costs that are 121.7% less than the Bay Area.
• This area has a mild Mediterranean climate with average winter temperatures of 55 degrees
• Live and work in a bustling economic community - the practice location was recently identified as the 2nd Best City for Jobs by Forbes
To learn more, please contact Jeff Foster at 770-643-5536 or e-mail Jeff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If easier, you can text Jeff at 303-927-9226.
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA | 249k Base + 25k for Loans
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.