Internal Medicine Outpatient or Inpatient Coastal Louisiana
- Outpatient only or IP also if desired
- Hospital employed
- Salary plus productivity incentive; loan reimbursement; residency stipend, sign on bonus, paid relocation
Sperling's best places to live in US (2015) - 300,000 in Population - due to Economic boom, area is growing another 60,000 over the next couple of years
* Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the "The Cajun Riviera" with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer's consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* "Sportsman's Paradise" - This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed Ouiska Chitto River, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico...makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Southwest Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
To learn all of the details of this Internal Medicine position, please call me, David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Internal Medicine Outpatient or Inpatient Coastal Louisiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.