Georgia University Community - 500K Never Ending Base - Clinical Cardiology
Enjoy a Great Quality of Life in Beautiful South Georgia
Hospital Employed Non-Invasive Cardiology opportunity joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years!!!
• $500,000 Never Ending Base Salary
• Telephone night call only 1:3
• Monday-Friday / 8-5
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
• 37 days of Paid Time Off per year
• H1B cap exempt employer
Located in Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
• Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of fresh water that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
• With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lots with an estate homes, a horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
• Countless family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
• Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Thank you for your time,
Apply for Georgia University Community - 500K Never Ending Base - Clinical Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.