Gastroenterology Positions in Employed Practice Settings | Wisconsin
• Multiple opportunities available
• Join established GI group near Green Bay, WI and be busy from day one
• Second option to build the GI practice at a tertiary care center with full hospital support in the Wausau, WI area
• Build schedule to your desire with split time between clinic and procedures
• 36 patient care hours per week required
• ERCP and EUS volume available as desired
• H1B and Green Card support offered
• Positions range from just outside of the Green Bay area to Central Wisconsin near Wausau
• Wisconsin offers 15% lower cost of living than the national average
• Top rated public schools and universities throughout Wausau, Green Bay and surrounding areas
• Enjoy the outdoors with activities for all four season, including a popular ski destination, professional sporting events, festivals, shopping and dining options with local airports within close proximity of each opportunity.
• Ascension Wisconsin is comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River.
• Ascension Healthcare is the largest nonprofit health system in the US and the world's largest Catholic health system.
To learn how you can join the nation's top nonprofit health system in one of the Top 10 Best States to Practice Medicine in 2018, contact Rebecca Larsen directly at 469-909-6680, text 314-223-5243 or email at RLarsen@jacksonphysiciansearch.com.
Apply for Gastroenterology Positions in Employed Practice Settings | Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.