New Hampshire Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Opening
* The largest Internal Medicine-Pediatrics group in New England, supported by the area's largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services, has a new opening for another Med-Ped physician
* Very physician friendly organization provides an extremely collaborative working environment for their top-notch team of providers
* Well-appointed office space, with excellent support staff and clinical operating efficiencies such as network-wide EMR and onsite lab and imaging
* At the not-for-profit system's helm is their state-of-the-art, 296-bed, acute care hospital with strong community identity and financials
* Only 32-patient contact hours per week, support and coverage from the network's IM/Peds hospitalist group (largest in the state), as well as a nursing triage service all add to the notable quality of work-life balance
* Generous base salary, wRVU incentives, plus ability to earn supplemental income
* Relocation assistance
* Comprehensive benefits and generous paid time off
* Come explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and four-season attractions of (tax-exempt) New Hampshire.
* The health network is based in a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
* Also, home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
* Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live."
* New Hampshire and New England have so much to offer including some of the best housing and educational institutions in the country!
For confidential consideration, and to explore this exciting position further, please contact:
Brian M. Goldman
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for New Hampshire Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Opening
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.