Family Medicine | California Resort Town | Mountain Lifestyle | 320K - 400K
Traditional Family Medicine Practice w/ Low Acuity ER - No Obstetrics
Two Year Base Guarantee of 260K with wRVU Incentive Plan plus ER Shift Compensation
• 320K Based on 3-3.5 days Clinic work per week and 4-6 ER shifts per month.
• 400K Based on 4-4.5 days Clinic work per week and 6-8 ER Shifts per month.
• 3.5 - 4 Clinic Days Weekly with Average of 15 Patients per day.
• 24 Hour ER Shifts with low acuity and low volume.
• Summer ER Volume per 24 Hour shift = 15-18 Patients.
• Winter ER Volume per 24 Hour Shift = 0-5 Patients.
• No ICU and Complex Patients are transferred.
• Student Loan Forgiveness of $25,000 Yearly to $160,000 through NHSC.
• Excellent work/life balance.
• California Vacation and Resort Community with Temperate Sunny Climate.
• Live Where Others Spend their Time Off in this Beautiful Tourism Haven.
• Water Front Living on Huge (20,000-30,000 Acre) Mountain Lake.
• Excellent local Public Schools and a Great Private Charter School as well.
• Recreational Boating, Water Skiing, Swimming, Fishing, Hiking and Camping.
• World Class Skiing - 2.5 hours from Tahoe, Squaw Valley and Heavenly.
• Outstanding Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing and Nordic Skiing
• Access to the Pacific Coast, National Forests and Nature's Splendor.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life - avoid typical California traffic and cost of living.
• Enjoy Top National Income and Great Quality of Life.
To learn more, please contact Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or e-mail Scott directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If easier, feel free to text Scott at 720-597-5585.
Physician, Family Medicine Job, Chester, CA , Northern California
Apply for Family Medicine | California Resort Town | Mountain Lifestyle | 320K - 400K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.